Primary Venture Partners is an early stage venture capital firm based in New York City. We are seeking a Venture Fellow to work on one of our Incubator initiatives. This program will be for a minimum of 3 months and you will be working primarily on a Pet food Ecommerce venture that we are incubating. The Venture Fellow will be working closely with our Entrepreneur-in-Residence (“EIR”) assisting in the the development of the business plan, sourcing early team members and conducting research and analyses of the market and competitors. This is an exciting opportunity for those interested in getting greater exposure to the operations of an early stage tech start up. You will be working closely with EIR, Alex Douzet, who is a co-founder a former CEO of TheLadders and other members of an experienced ecommerce/tech founding team.
- You love networking and are able to get to people to get valuable business insights and connections.
- Strong business acumen. A strong interest in Ecommerce helps. This is beyond having shopped on Amazon!
- Ideal candidates come from a investment banking or consulting background.
- You work hard. Hustle is your middle name.
- You are not an A—hole. You might be a superstar genius but if people don’t always refer to you as a “really nice person” then you definitely don’t belong here.
- You figure sh*t out and can work independently. We don’t need to hold your hand to figure out what you have to do next.
Timing and other details
- Program is for a minimum of 3 months and 30-40 hours per week (flexible for the right person)
- Venture Fellow will be working primarily at our offices in the Flatiron area.
- You will receive a modest monthly stipend.
If you are interested, please email your resume or Linkedin Profile to Alex@primary.vc